Sulphur 65 + tebuconazole 10 wdg is a great combination fungicide with systemic and contact action.
Sulphur 65 + tebuconazole 10 wdg
DuocCare 65:10 is a (water dispersible granules) and an effective fungicide with protective, creative and eradicative action. It controls powdery mildew, fruit rot diseases of chili and leaf spot, pod blight disease of Soybean.
Recommendations for sulphur 65 + tebuconazole 10 wdg
1) In Chilli Use DuoCare 65:10 WDG for the disease Powdery mildew and fruit rot & amount of formulation to be used is 1250 gms in 500 liters dilution of water. Waiting period before harvest is 5 days. Dosage is per Hectare
2) In Soybean Use DuoCare 65:10 WDG for a disease like Leaf spot and pod blight & amount of formulation to be used is 1250 gms in 500 liters dilution of water. Waiting period before harvest is 26 days. Dosage is per Hectare
Direction of Use
Time of Application for sulphur 65 + tebuconazole 10 wdg
sulphur 65 + tebuconazole 10 wdg is applied with knapsack sprayer at early appearance of the disease.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs empty foodstuffs containers and animal food.
2. The user should use appropriate protective clothing like a hat, long shirt, long pants, and shoes.
3. Avoid contact with eyes and skin while handling the product.
4. Avoid inhalation.
5. Do not drink, eat or smoke during application.
6. Remove contaminated clothes and wash before re-use.
7. Do not re-use empty containers.
8. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body with soap and water after work.
Symptoms of Poisoning
A headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, sore throat, chest pain, lightheadedness, sneezing, coughing and may cause irritation of skin mucous membranes.
First Aid Measures for sulphur 65 + tebuconazole 10 wdg
If splashed into eyes, wash with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected parts with soap and water. If the chemical is inhaled, get the victim into fresh air. Apply artificial respiration in case of difficult to breathing. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If a person is a conscious rinse the face with water. Do not induce vomiting. Allow the patient to consume a 1-2 glass of water. Call the physician immediately.
No specific antidote. Treat symptomatically.
Disposal of Used container
1. Packages or surplus material and washing of fungicide and containers shall be disposed of off in a safe manner so as to prevent environmental or water pollution.
2. The used packages shall not be left outside to prevent their re-use.
3. Packages shall be broken and buried away from habitation.
1. The Packages containing the fungicide shall be stored in separate room or premises away from the room or premises used for storing other articles particularly food articles or shall be kept in separate almirah under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the fungicide.
2. The storeroom should be well lit, well built, ventilated and off sufficient dimension. The condition of the store should be dry & cool.