Azoxystrobin 50 wg fungicide is a good product used around the globe in the different crop as per recommendations in different countries.
Packing of the product will we be done as per customer requirements.
It will be used as per the recommendation of the importing country.
Symptoms of poisoning for azoxystrobin 50 wg fungicide
A headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, if swallowed. When inhaled as fine dust irrigation to bronchial tubes and lungs tissues.
First aid measures
1) If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat.
2) If skin and clothes are contaminated, wash contaminated skin and clothes with plenty of water and soap.
3) If eyes are contaminated, flush the contaminated eyes with normal saline water for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Remove the patient into fresh air.
Precautions by users
1) Avoid inhalation and skin contact while diluting because of spillage or splashes.
2) Do not mix with bare hands.
3) After each operation the mixing and spraying equipment is to be rinsed thoroughly with plenty of water, using detergent or soap solution before being put to use for spraying other pesticides.
4) Any surplus spray solution must not be disposed of in croplands in stagnant or flowing water, where there is a possibility of polluting water sources.
5) The user should use full protective clothing which includes rubber gloves boots, either face shield or dust mask and overall or rubber apron, hood or hat.
6) Do not smoke, eat and drink during handling and application of azoxystrobin 50 wg fungicide.
Storage for azoxystrobin 50 wg fungicide
1) The packages containing the fungicide shall be stored in separate room or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles particularly articles of food or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of fungicide.
2) The rooms or premises meant for storing the fungicide shall be well built, dry, well lit and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with vapor.
Disposal of empty containers
1) Packages or surplus materials and washing from machines and containers should be disposed of in a safe manner so as to prevent environmental water pollution.
2) The used packages shall not be left outside to prevent their re-use.
3) Packages shall be broken and buried away from habitation.